Pleae read our terms and conditions below.
Our terms & conditions
- CANCELLATION. The cancellation of a booking should be notified to us by phone or email and provided that this is received more than 8 weeks before your booking start-date, your liability will be limited to the deposit paid. From 8 weeks before the start of the holiday you will be liable for the full rental fee. In the unlikely event that we have to cancel the booking due to force majeure such as; (but not restricted to) damage to the property or the surrounding area, then our liability is limited to the return of the payments received from you.
- CHANGES TO BOOKING. We will attempt to accommodate any changes but we cannot guarantee to accept any changes to the confirmed booking. No changes can be made within 8 weeks of the start-date of your booking.
- SAFETY. Whilst our agents and we take every care to ensure the house is safe and habitable at all times, we cannot be held responsible for injuries or loss of personal effects whilst you are on site.
- LIABILITY. We can only be held responsible for events that happen on the property which are deemed by us to be our fault, or the fault of our agents and the maximum limit of our liability will be the price paid by you to us for the rental of the villa.
- INSURANCE. It is a condition of this booking that you have adequate Holiday/Travel Insurance, including full medical cover.